Monitoring your IV Therapy
IV therapy, also known as infusion therapy, involves the administration of intravenous fluids and medications. Because of today’s technology, IV therapy can now be done in the comfort of your own home.
IV therapy is most often used for pain management, treatment of infections, and to manage other conditions. With our help, many people can have this important treatment at home instead of having to travel to a hospital or clinic.
The expert staff at Xanadu Home Health is available to:
- Teach you how to administer your own IV therapy or therapy for someone else
- Work closely with your doctor to adjust dosages and treatment if necessary
- Provide support, advice and encouragement
- Helping prevent complications associated with catheters, such as infection
- Working closely with your doctor to monitor your condition
- Providing comfort and support while respecting your privacy and dignity